As a part of making this blog my legit blog, I decided to unify my accounts and to de-clutter my SNS life. Here are a few things I discovered in doing so:
- I am loud on the internet.
- I am too honest with my thoughts.
- It’s harder to deactivate an account than to make one.
- It’s not too safe being all over.
- It’s important to organize your content and to know your goals in making an account.
- Never take the internet you for granted.
Apparently, I have over 15 accounts. I deleted some but there are two with no deactivate options. 😦 Anyway, at least that opened my eyes to just be more careful.
Despite that, I’ll still share my soul here, of course.